quinta-feira, setembro 20, 2007

George Bernard Shaw


A razor company once invited George Bernard Shaw to shave his famous beard. He responded with a postcard:
.
Gentlemen:
I shall never shave, for the same reason that I started a beard, and for the reason my father started his.
I remember standing at his side, when I was five, while he was shaving for the last time. "Father," I asked, "Why do you shave?"
He stood there for a full minute and finally looked down at me.
"Why the hell do I?" he said.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Fresquinha,
Boa pergunta.
"Why the hell do I shave?"
Experimentei not shave 2 vezes - em Angola, talvez porque era proibidíssimo, e quando estive pouco mais de 1 semana na UTIC de Santa Maria.
Não gostei, não me senti bem, quase como não ter tomado banho!!!
I feel much good ... shave & shower!
E I shave pelo e pele!...
:-)